Eyes Makeup Tutorial is enhance your natural beauty, you don't need heavy foundation, dark blush, a dazzling array of eyeshadow colors or glittery powders. Makeup that looks natural shows that you have nothing to hide. Create a natural-looking eye by using mascara only while avoiding thick eye pencils and liners. Mascaras are formulated for specific purposes, some give a dramatic, thick-lashed look, while others simply lengthen and separate the lashes.
I am going to show you an evening look that is dark and smokey, it can also be used in the day time with a different combination of colors. Follow these simple guide lines and learn how to create a great brown eye for any occasion.
1. Choose 3 shades of brown eye shadow, they can be cream or powder depending on how heavy you want the color to be. They must also be a dark brown, middle brow and light brown but you can use other colors to mix things up such as gray or black.
2. Apply a base to your eye lid, this will help the makeup from creasing or smudging during the day.
3. Now you need to apply the middle brown onto the lid, make sure you apply all over the lid and into the crease of the eye. You can use any regular brush for this application.
4. Now take the darkest brown color with a blending brush apply into the crease of the eye. You can also blend it together with the first brown color to make it look more even and fluid.
5. Now take the light brown color, you can apply it two ways. Either buy applying the shadow just under the eyebrow arch to give your eyebrow more definition or simple by blending into the eye shadow you already have on your eye to lighten the makeup a bit.
6. Adding false lashes will help give you a more dramatic, evening look. You can also add glitter onto the eye for that little extra glamor!
7. Remember to blend your makeup! Blending is what really makes or breaks this smokey eye look. Invest in a great blending brush that you can use again and again!
8. You can try this look with different colors, why not try pinks for a flirty look or beige for an everyday, casual look. The possibilities are endless.
To give your eyes a professional look use two shades of eyeshadow. First apply a natural shade on the area from lashes to eyebrow, and then a medium shade on the lower lid. For a natural look use natural tones, earthy shades. Use the lighter eyeshadow on the eyelid and light brown shades on the corners. Pastel shades such as golden-green, or mango green are great choices for summer makeup. For smokey eyes use dark shades and apply a third darker shade along the lash line to the outer corner of the eye. Use a fluff brush to blend in the shades. Lastly, apply eyeliner towards the outside corner, with gentle strokes along the lash line.
So, what are you waiting for? Learn and get more stunning and creative ideas from this application of Eyes Makeup Tutorial. Here, you can see many pictures related to the topic so you can get more inspiration. Moreover, you can save you favorite picture in your card so you can share it with your friends!
Download now and enjoy!
Eyes Makeup Tutorial is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-15. The program can be installed on Android.
Eyes Makeup Tutorial (version 1.4) has a file size of 6.29 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.